Spring is in full swing, and do you know what that means? Spring formal is fast approaching! Our team at Greek Gear put together a list of “must haves” for your 2014 Spring Formal.
1. A fabulous theme! Let’s be real, we sisters love our socials! It can be hard to find themes or ideas that aren’t completely overdone, though. Here are a few theme ideas to help make your Spring Formal a night to remember:
– Gatsby Affair for the roaring 20s
– Disney themed, “Where Dreams Come True”
– Nautical or Nice (beach/nautical theme)
– Celebrity Duos, create a red carpet atmosphere!
2. Chic attire. Chic and impressive is the key. A cocktail dress is sure to do the trick for this occasion! Choose a dress approximately at knee length, not the type of dress you would wear to a frat. Pick a shape that accentuates your figure! Pick a pair of heels that reflects your personality, but are also slightly practical. Accessorizing is where you can go fancy! If you have a pretty basic dress, choose a large statement necklace and blinged out earrings. Make your ensemble memorable, in a good way!
3. Perfect party favors. This is where Greek Gear comes in! We have a huge selection of glassware that you can customize to your event down to the very last detail. Want tshirts to remember the night by? No problem. We’ve got you. A banner to display at the entrance to the dance? Check! You want it, we’ve got it. Check out our party favors section on our website HERE!
4. Fun games! Everyone love a party that has a ton going on. For your formal, rent out a photo booth or have party games going on at various locations at the dance! Everyone loves photo booths, and it will give you picture proof of the great night you had!
5. A great date, and a great way to ASK someone to be your date! Here are few ideas that we really liked:
We hope that this list has given you some ideas on how to make your Spring Formal the best one yet.
Have a blast!
The Greek Gear team